Saturday, August 18, 2012

Bring game, not blame, as school year starts | Local Voices | Fort Worth, Arlington, Northeas...

With only one week until the start of another school year, I'm amazed to realize that I have one daughter entering high school and the other one in 2nd grade.  It seems like only yesterday that my mom was a band booster parent.  Now I'm the booster parent!  I'm so grateful that my mom took the time to be involved in my school and our community and now I want to do the same for my daughters.

Studies have proven that children succeed with the support of their parents and/or mentors.  The following article challenges us to get involved and help to make a difference in our schools.

Bring game, not blame, as school year starts | Local Voices | Fort Worth, Arlington, Northeas...

No comments:

Post a Comment